<body> mylife.mystory
<body>
Speak.

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
charlene chen
27Jan89
FULL-TIME student

♥ CROCODILES.
♥ Tigger.
♥ UNAZUKIN.
♥ AVRIL .

email: junour_collage@hotmail.com
Friendster Acc

0807[red cross]
Alex
Alicia =)
Benjamin
Belle
Bing Chen
broyn
Charmaine
Cristal
claire
Hilda
HuiJing
Huiwen
Joanne
JuLian
karen
Kelly =)
Kenyon
Mdm Salha
Mellisa
Sarah
Shawn =)
STEVE IRWIN
Pearlene
Poovan
Sengkai
Yiwen =)
Yuet ting

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Free Site Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, August 22, 2005 Y
4:30 PM
Getting back my prelim test papers one after another. My eyes filled with tears, I didn't know why I would have achieved such atrocious results. The results are unexpected and dissapointed, I did not know where I went wrong. Guess this is a BIG lesson to learn for me.
`
What are friends for? Everyone should know what are friends for, but have you all ever wondered if u all meet an expectations of being a friend? If you were to ask me if i have a best/true friend, I would say NO. Yes i have a lot of friends,but they don't play an important role in my life. They don't encourage me in my studies. They don't understand what i'm thinking. AND worst of all, they don't even understand me. Today, i found out that noone understood why I brokedown in class. *sigh*I guess that i'm better off alone. Just that i'm short of the laughter we used to have and feelings to share. Thats all. What for tell people your secrets and they do something which betrayed you.*LOL*do you call these people friend?
`
The higher i go the easier i'll fall. Since i've fall this time. I stand up and face reality. I'm sure that i can achieve my dreams and hold it tight. I would never want to fall again because its too painful to go through. I hurt badly from this fall, and i will countinue to build up my confidence, I'll never let the past destroy what comes tomorrow. I'll learn my mistake and improve myself. you'll all see a new charlene. This i asure you.
`
i would like to be alone. Thanx for those who made concern.